Too many mopar projects!!??

-

moturbopar

Reaction score
Well last year I sold my 69 barracuda. Went about 3 months without a mopar product (not including my Cherokee) But since then they just keep falling in my lap!!! First is a major project basket case 66 coronet big block car, needs a lot of work, but comes with almost everything (long term project). Next came a killer deal on a 84 dodge d-150, short-bed step-side prospector. straight clean truck, but bad 318. Had bad freeze plugs, and PO ran it out of water, put a 4" crack in the head, and seized a piston in the bore. building a magnum headed 360 for it. Then a super straight 71 dart /6 factory a/c fell into my lap. Was doing work on it for a customer, but decided he didn't want to do the project anymore and sold it, plus a butt-load of parts to me for $1000. Its going to keep the slant but get a turbo for a mild street cruiser. Now I'm trading some work and some other stuff for a 73 charger. super nice body and interior, setup for a 440. its too nice of car to pass up on, And I have a low mileage 440 sitting in my garage I can drop in. The problem is space, time and $$$, I usually have 0ne or two of the three, but hardly ever all three at once. On top of this Im in the process of starting my hot rod shop up, So that is also taking time and money away from the cars for now. I'm just trying to decide if I should sit on the cars, or sell some of them. I just don't know. I like all of these vehicles, and always wanted each of them. Sorry for my complaining, just needed to vent a little.

Your hot rod shop is going to be a happy place :cheers:
You will regret selling as you open the doors and get busy, lets take a look at these cool Mopars............ 8-)

It's not to many projects, it's a clear case of not enuff money.

Signed, The Choir

You guys are all correct! I still have some other projects to sell off first. 69 Cadillac, 72 triumph spitfire, will go first. I will take some pics when I get some new batteries for my camera.

You guys are all correct! I still have some other projects to sell off first. 69 Cadillac, 72 triumph spitfire, will go first. I will take some pics when I get some new batteries for my camera.

I`ll help u out, make me that same killer deal on that short-narrow dodge p/u, and I`ll take it of ur hands-------------------------------------------bob:blob:

Sell them and Spread the wealth,,, Plenty of other guys out there would love to get a crack at a nice mopar project.

Here is a pic of the coronet. Not a very good one though sorry. Do have all the parts, but they are in baskets, boxes, crates ,taking up a lot of room in my shed!!! Car has almost no rust and is super straight, freakin cool car!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looking at the coronet brings back memories of 66 belvedere my dad and I built a few years back! Looking at these pictures and I think how cool the coronet could be!!!!
225390_1886587056179_4842024_n.jpg
228012_1886587376187_6814399_n.jpg

here is another crappy pic. This time of the dart. URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/dartu.jpg/]
dartu.jpg
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-
Back