Too quiet here ....

-
You know, this is how the Coffee Shop thread started. We just hit 10 million views!

how about them poly lower control arm bushings? those things are the real cat's meow i tells ya what!

i'm off to pull a motor, i'll catch up on the fireworks when i get back
You know I pulled some of them out of my car, that supposedly were 10 years old, they were actually cracked, malformed, one control arm? it slid out a little bit, and when I did pull em out I could crush em between two fingers... I'm stuck between Rubber and Delrin, personally ,at this point in my life,not that I have to do it again anytime soon, unless someone hands me a winning lottery ticket, and I start scooping up cars cuz I'd be doing that for fun!

Pumpjack!
Talk about Pontiacs, A friend of mine. It's a old race car he restored and turned it into a street brawler. It runs 10.90's. Ya, the power window in the tailgate works too! lol

Jeff.jpg

jeff yost.jpg

jeff.jpg

This might be controversial:

• Parallel hybrid system pairs an efficient 1.6L engine with an electric motor
  • Improved, second-generation 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission shifts gears quickly for seamless acceleration
  • Regenerative braking technology
  • EPA-estimated 49-53 MPG combined offers class-leading efficiency
  • 479-588-mile projected driving range

-
Back