Took a little camping trip

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
I needed to clear my head last week so I took a little back pack trip in the alpine.
I ended up not doing any backpacking because I high centered my subi on some ice and had to spend the rest of the day digging it out. O-well it was still fun. I spent the night in the car instead of up the trail and Friday morning I had a friend come and pull me out with his jeep.

I did get to do a little snowshoeing and got to see this beautiful lake and I cleared my head so it's all good.

smaller12.JPG

smaller11.JPG

smaller8.JPG

smaller30.JPG

smaller39.JPG

smaller20.JPG

smaller34.JPG

smaller32.JPG

smaller41.JPG

smaller13.JPG

8) WOW!! Ross, that is beautiful country you were in. Too bad you got hung up in the terrain. But all things considered, maybe it was best you stayed in the car. Because it looked pretty cold there too!

Beautiful pics there...I will save a couple if it's okay 8)

No Worries8)
Yha I love it here there are so many different things to see with 2 mountain ranges, Puget sound and the pacific all just a few hours away.

Yha thats about the only way to get a subi stuck is to high center it, also it needs tires so we are thinking about a set of blizzaks for the winter. It's a fun car and handles really well.

If anyone is thinking about moving here it rains a lot and is gray a lot of the year! And its wet!

Those Rockies sure are beautiful site, but dang there so f'n cold.
Love the scenery Russ, that is (in my mind) got to be the best place to be , it's just so, so beautiful (lack of better term).

I go to Jasper(Alberta) once every 5 years, to take in that kind of beauty.
It's got no parallel, when you're out there breathing it in.

Thanks for sharing.

The place looks beautiful.I can see how it would be a good place to unload mentally.Hope it worked for ya and good to have ya back.8)

If anyone is thinking about moving here it rains a lot and is gray a lot of the year! And its wet!
Sounds perfect, grey is my favorite color. I love the rain and don't get much of it in San Antonio.
I have actually been thinking of moving in your direction for the last 10 years or so.

Thanks for the pics! Beautiful country!

Thanks for the pics Ross! That is beautiful country. I've got a few secret fishing spots here Colorado I like to go to to clear my mind. This past year I didn't have the money, now I don't have the time.

Sounds perfect, grey is my favorite color. I love the rain and don't get much of it in San Antonio.
I have actually been thinking of moving in your direction for the last 10 years or so.

Thanks for the pics! Beautiful country!

Sure Jim. You,d freeze your cahonees off

-
Back