Took a shot and got some Metal Wall Art

-

AlaskaJeff

Reaction score
I've been seeing these automotive metal wall art adds popping up and decided to give it a try. They have many vehicles to choose from but no Duster, so I opted to have a custom one built. After sending some pictures of my Duster to them for review, I received their initial rendering in about 10 days, we made some changes back and forth for a while. This process took a couple weeks because I was pretty specific on what I wanted. They were very receptive to my design changes and easy to work with. I knew going into it that it wasn't going to be an exact copy of my car but an artistic representation of a Duster made out of powder coated black 2mm thick steel. This is what I got. It is their medium sized (39") detailed silhouette. They also have basic silhouettes with less detail. I like it, it's different and the
quality is very good. Pictures of some of the early renderings and the final product in the box and on the wall.

thumbnail_Duster-1972-01 (2).png

Full Duster.jpg

Full Duster3.jpg

Vibes1.jpg

Vibes3.jpg

That is too cool! What you should try first, before painting it....is trace around it on the wall and tape that off and paint it same color as your car. Then hang the art piece back in place to make the outlines over the blue.

-
Back