Took my Dart to a local monthly meet

-

Korican

Newb
Reaction score
First time taking my Dart, and you don't see hardly any Dart's/Dusters. So it was nice the car got lots of attention from folks walking by and taking pictures. I even got caught on someone vid they took at 7 mins and 40 seconds in lol.

[ame]http://youtu.be/lthgX-dCDcs[/ame]

Wow, looks just like a Mustang

Glad you had fun, good job representing

Dam there sure was lots of expensive stuff at that show, I did like the old Austin mini that was there of course your Dart was the coolest car there...

Wow, looks just like a Mustang

Glad you had fun, good job representing

Well that time actually started with my friends Mustang with me following behind lol.

I was very surprised how many people wanted to talk about the Dart, considering all the other muscle cars parked around me.

Dam there sure was lots of expensive stuff at that show, I did like the old Austin mini that was there of course your Dart was the coolest car there...

Yeah there are some really high end exotics, then your higher end sport cars, then your middle of the road cars, classics, muscle, and then the imports that vary in style.

Great Video, thanks for sharing!

I may have to drive my Barracuda down from Woodstock. Looks like a Bazillion cars!!

You planning to go again?

Great Video, thanks for sharing!

I may have to drive my Barracuda down from Woodstock. Looks like a Bazillion cars!!

You planning to go again?

Yeah, and you should if you can next month (it happens on the first Sunday of every month)... Only thing is best to get there early to get a decent parking spot. They technically let in cars at 7:30 am, and if you can make that time it might be best. We got there at 8 am and got lucky to find two spots next to each other.

The exotics, classic, and muscle cars sorta get priority parking in the "gated" parking zones of the mall parking lot. While all other cars have to park in the rest of the mall parking.

Maybe we can get a group of local A bodies together and start something :D

looks a lot like our local cars & coffee - lots of late model stuff with a decent showing of vintage iron - nice Dart! ..way too short a show on the vid though.. I may be a tad biased.

Thanks for the info!! I'll PM if we can make it down next month. I LOVE Mopars, but like most of us, its great to see any cool car!

That's a nice cruise. I haven't been over there in a couple of years, but the number of cars of all kinds is incredible. I have to leave my house before sunup to get there in time to get a decent spot and my neighbors aren't too keen on me firing up the Cuda that early on Sunday morning... LoL....

looks a lot like our local cars & coffee - lots of late model stuff with a decent showing of vintage iron - nice Dart! ..way too short a show on the vid though.. I may be a tad biased.

Cool and thanks. There are a bunch of these guys that film this stuff then make vids. Some better than others lol.

Thanks for the info!! I'll PM if we can make it down next month. I LOVE Mopars, but like most of us, its great to see any cool car!

Did you ever get a chance to go to this? I haven't been in a while. It started getting to the point if you wanted to park within the main area you'd have to get there like freaking 5:30 am. That is just too early haha.

That's a nice cruise. I haven't been over there in a couple of years, but the number of cars of all kinds is incredible. I have to leave my house before sunup to get there in time to get a decent spot and my neighbors aren't too keen on me firing up the Cuda that early on Sunday morning... LoL....

Yeah it just kept getting bigger and now might be too big... That's what she said. Yeah having the loud cars might result in unhappy neighbors but if only once and a while you would hope it would not be a big deal.

I love going to events like these. Awesome looking dart!

Thanks, and I ended up selling this Dart to buy a 72 Charger.

Reposted the vid below to properly display.

Did you ever get a chance to go to this? I haven't been in a while. It started getting to the point if you wanted to park within the main area you'd have to get there like freaking 5:30 am. That is just too early haha.

I never made it. Watched it on TV a couple of times!

I heard the the same thing about getting there early, and like you, I'm not that guy!!!

Knowing Atlanta I'm sure there is a ton of big money cars there. I enjoy looking at them as long as the owners don't have big money attitudes!!!! Lots of that around the ATL.

Think I'll stick to the Burger King on the third Friday of the month, lol.

I never made it. Watched it on TV a couple of times!

I heard the the same thing about getting there early, and like you, I'm not that guy!!!

Knowing Atlanta I'm sure there is a ton of big money cars there. I enjoy looking at them as long as the owners don't have big money attitudes!!!! Lots of that around the ATL.

Think I'll stick to the Burger King on the third Friday of the month, lol.

Yeah gotcha lol.

-
Back