Took the Dart to the beach{ pics}

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
we had a blast,altho Cindy found the beach a tad to cool in her 2 piece suit.Dart has a nice sound at 60 miles an hour and spinning over at 2800 rpms.Got there read a few plugs and yep a bit lean.I got to tell ya she works good.The pic by the tree all my cars get that spot.PS shesssss my hot mopar babe.

sony pic 417.jpg

sony pic 418.jpg

sony pic 419.jpg

sony pic 421.jpg

sony pic 424.jpg

sony pic 425.jpg

I like the last pic Snake.The car looks awesome and I see ya got a Mopar babe ,too.

Only one of the lake,its Lake Ontario,we go there every year when we are on hollidays.the water was choppy and cool.

sony pic 420.jpg

Nothing better then spending the day driving in a nice dart like your's and with sweet company :cheers: Congratulations on a neat day Snake :happy10:

Nothing better then spending the day driving in a nice dart like your's and with sweet company :cheers: Congratulations on a neat day Snake :happy10:

Thanks bro.Next trip is to cindys mom and dads trailer its on a small lake,so going to be some hung over this Sunday lol.:cheers:

It's great that your getting some quality time behind the wheel. Enjoy yor time with your car and love ones. Looks sweet.

Hey Don, I did notice the FABO sticker but afterwards, awesome pictures!!
Thanks for all your help in the past,
Enjoy buddy.

-
Back