Tool

-
BBWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:headbang:

Dumbass!

Where is JR?!! He will love this!

Thats great! I have to show my girlfriend, this proves my theory. No matter how stupid she says I am...there is always someone dumber!

I'm under the impression that these guys are in the military severing our country so I'm not going call them vulgar names and such. I believe they have been drinking that's for sure and that guy has set of balls. LOL!

I don't believe I would have asked or let the guy with gun shoot me in the heart kill zone.

Duh, me-sah so mahco! Me-sah take shot in the chest to look tough, duh..

An uncle of mine is a now retired cop and years ago he took a .45 in the chest while wearing the best armor $ could buy. While he was being rushed to the hospital he was sure the vest had not worked and still had cracked ribs and significant soft tissue damage and a minor concussion where his head hit the hardtop.

Yeah, the slug did not dig a hole in him but for the next two weeks he daughter could beat him up.

My uncle is a hero, this guy.... maybe not so much....

I'm under the impression that these guys are in the military severing our country so I'm not going call them vulgar names and such...

I'm under the impression that these guys are a bunch of drunk rednecks jacking around on their farm. I see no indications of anything military. Just a bunch of dumb asses.

I'm under the impression that these guys are a bunch of drunk rednecks jacking around on their farm. I see no indications of anything military. Just a bunch of dumb asses.

Well I took it that way they since he did the standing at attention and the "woot" every once in awhile, and really short hair.

The way I look at it is just like jumping out of air plane, climbing steep cliffs without a safety rope, bungee jumping, drag racing etc.... it's a rush that you get from the feeling that you actually did it and lived to tell about it.... you took the chance and you won!

You hit the nail on the head Mullinax. I have done some pretty stupid things in my life just to say I did. I always seemed to draw the line before something THAT stupid though.

I wonder if he'd do it again?
SCREAMS DUMBASS to me.
How'd you like this dipshit to marry your daughter.:thebirdm:

Marry my daughter? I'm afraid I'd have to restage that video sans the vest! LOL Mike

No matter how idiot proof something is they will always create a better idiot.

You might not believe this but it's what I was told yesterday.

My neighbor works at Michelin and they make the material that goes in those vests. He told me that they (the workers at Michelin) watched a video of the sales rep of those vests take a .45 round in the chest backing up the true performance of the vest. So it must not be a such a crazy thing to do after all if a completely sober person would do something like that. Or is it? LOL!

There are a lot of variables. Muzzle velocity of a typical .45 round is slower than a 9mm. Many vests have a ceramic plate over the heart. If it was in place, they obviously missed it. Not all vests are truly "bullet-proof" at such close range.

There are a lot of variables. Muzzle velocity of a typical .45 round is slower than a 9mm. Many vests have a ceramic plate over the heart. If it was in place, they obviously missed it. Not all vests are truly "bullet-proof" at such close range.

If I'm not mistaking don't plastic tip bullets go through the vests? Or is that hollow points?

I don't think I would step in front of a bullet to just show how good my product made but that's what this guy did. At least he was getting paid for doing it. LOL!

mull... to clear it up it is niether the operation of a bullet proof vest isnt like armour for a tank which deflects ammunition or hits back the ammo it actually uses the friction to melt the fibers of the vest to the bullet to effectivly stop it the bigger the bullet the better the operation(minus BMGs those are damn near unstopable) the most dangerous bullets for our law enforcement is two types

type a. small high velocity rounds(223. .17 hornet even special .22lr) because of the lack of surface area on the bullet itself and the speed its traveling

type b. which thank god are not making into country almost at all anymore
cop killers-teflon coated bullet causes almost no friction so there for the vest is almost pointless to these minus the heart protecter(usually the heart protector is a titanium alloy and acts like tank armour)

which leads me to say this before anyone gets any dumba$$ ideas the gov is buying a titanium kevlar vest that has a weave of titanium built into it to try and help with type a,b bullets hopefully it will be here soon we need to protect our officers

-
Back