Top of the Inner Fender...

-

BoredandStroked

Reaction score
Ok most of you die-hard guys might have came upon this alot. The top of my inner fender is rusted to heck and back. On the drivers side is the worst, its rusted up neck to the fire wall and i had to cut it with metal shears to get the fender off because the bolt and all was messed up. You couldnt take the bolt out with the usual wrench and a lil pullin... just spun and spun and spun.

I would like to know if there is a replacement panel for that some how. I know Year One makes a part like the one I am in search of for the Challenger. But they fo not make one for the Dart. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what to do?

Help me fight cancer on my car and to save another Dart from the junker.

With a bit of fabracation you can make your own fender repair kit and weld it in your self.Bending it is not a big deal if you make a cardboard templet and and over hag folds to each side to tac weld it into place,Mrmopartech

Auto Body Specialties, inner fender apron patch is $79.00 each part # is mp-399.

OK I will get you pics tomorrow and by the way it isnt worthless... just have to have an imaginary mind hahaha. Just playing around dont take it serious.

-
Back