Top Post Terminal Bolts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
No, I don't want to post a wanted thread. I want to know WHERE to find something. Thank you.

I am trying to find a source for either brass or stainless top post battery terminal pinch bolts and nut. 5/16" x 1 1/4". I am having difficulty finding anything but zinc plated steel. McMaster Carr does have the PTFE coated red and black bolts, but I want brass or stainless. Thanks.

Check marine suppliers, or search military spec.
1727906347978.png

The bolts themselves must be available separately...

No, I don't want to post a wanted thread. I want to know WHERE to find something. Thank you.

I am trying to find a source for either brass or stainless top post battery terminal pinch bolts and nut. 5/16" x 1 1/4". I am having difficulty finding anything but zinc plated steel. McMaster Carr does have the PTFE coated red and black bolts, but I want brass or stainless. Thanks.

Yes, please share.
Since a fella cat lover asked....

I got two pairs of these. One for the truck that I'm handling a few projects on and one pair for Vixen too. Pricey, but titanium and will never corrode again. Worth it to me.
Battree Bolts

Rusty, even Ace hardware has SOME brass and stainless hardware. You don't have a local fastener's store? I would not expect Lowes/ HD to have much, but surely they have some stainless

Rusty, even Ace hardware has SOME brass and stainless hardware. You don't have a local fastener's store? I would not expect Lowes/ HD to have much, but surely they have some stainless
Oh yeah. We have the largest ACE in like 7 southeast states. No square head battery bolts. OReilly has um of course, but I wanted stainless or brass.....which is a no with them. Kegan found me some titanium. Pricey, but hell yeah. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back