Top Street Performance Products

-

440DART1970

1970 Dart 446ci Swinger
Reaction score
Are these products and psrts any good from TSP??

I just started up the wife's new build (360) with there distributor and coil set up. No instructions with the distributor.

Everything is working OK so far.

Johnny Pace, distributor instructions?
Where where where?

instructions!? we don't need no stinkin' instructions!
EMGN-You-Had-One-Job-Memes-Funny-2.jpg

I have their ready to run distributor and coil in my Barracuda, works good sofar.

If you need instructions for a "ready to run" part, it ain't ready to run :poke:

If you need instructions for a "ready to run" part, it ain't ready to run :poke:
LOL! I'd like to know how
To screw with this type of unit since I have allways used a MP or stock unit. This one is different for sure.
I'd like to be able to change the curves, rate and limits.

To screw with this type of unit since I have allways used a MP or stock unit. This one is different for sure.
:popcorn:

I don't know if they are as screwable as the stockersame are
By making it ready to run, I'm guessing they are sacrificing some adjustability

I don't think so at all.
In an example the MSD unit.......
Is the TSP not a knock off unit?

I sent rob the distributor instructions in a pm. Yes they are near identical to the msd.

We sell a ton of their products and have good luck with them, including their fuel pumps. Id match that price if interested. Give me a yell.
As long as it supports your hp level based on gph you are golden.

1978 RV 440 motor. +30 0ver = 446ci 10.35.to1 fordged TRW Speed Pro pistons, Steel crank internally balanced. Comp cams .488 ,491 lift - Duration @.006 274, 286. 915 heads slightly cleaned up ports, upgraded vale train & Springs, Johnson BB lifters, Aluminum water pump housing and water pump, Speed Pro Harmonic balancer, Holley Street Dominator intake, Quickfuel SS-750 mechanical DP, MSD 6AL, MSD 8546 race distributer and coil, Schumacker Ceramic coated Tri-Y header, Motor mounts and Torque arm.
727 trans, hughes 200 stall converter, Cheetha manual/auto valve body, lokar kickdown cables, 8 3/4 abody rear, sure grip 3.23 gears for the street and cruising

1978 RV 440 motor. +30 0ver = 446ci 10.35.to1 fordged TRW Speed Pro pistons, Steel crank internally balanced. Comp cams .488 ,491 lift - Duration @.006 274, 286. 915 heads slightly cleaned up ports, upgraded vale train & Springs, Johnson BB lifters, Aluminum water pump housing and water pump, Speed Pro Harmonic balancer, Holley Street Dominator intake, Quickfuel SS-750 mechanical DP, MSD 6AL, MSD 8546 race distributer and coil, Schumacker Ceramic coated Tri-Y header, Motor mounts and Torque arm.
727 trans, hughes 200 stall converter, Cheetha manual/auto valve body, lokar kickdown cables, 8 3/4 abody rear, sure grip 3.23 gears for the street and cruising
rather tite convertor there ! LOL

-
Back