Torque Converter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
273,318,340 steel crank ,use one. Cast crank 340 ,uses another.Cast 360,yet another. What's yours?

I have one that stalled 2800 behind a stock 340 I'd sell. Engine size and how it's built (power level) makes a big difference in what a converter stalls. What do you have? If it's a stock 318 this one should stall right about 2500

As bomber also mentioned you need one that's balanced right for your engine. The one I have is a neutral balance which is the most common. When you answer with your engine particulars we can tell you what'll work

i have a 318 with a comp 270 magnum, 270 duration 470 lift and a weiand dual plane with a holley 600. nothing too serious

i have a 318 with a comp 270 magnum, 270 duration 470 lift and a weiand dual plane with a holley 600. nothing too serious

How snappy is it down low? Snappy or kinda lazy? If it's snappy and crisp the converter I have will probably stall a little over 2500, if it's kinda lazy it'll probably only stall about 2500, or maybe even slightly less. If that sounds interesting PM me. I'll let it go reasonable

It's a neutral balance converter so it's correct for your 318. It'd be a bolt in and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back