Torsion Bar Crossmember for '67 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one and im heading ocean city next week.11th to 15th if this helps.im going down route 1.it needs blasted.its pitted pretty bad.$50.00

i have one and im heading ocean city next week.11th to 15th if this helps.im going down route 1.it needs blasted.its pitted pretty bad.$50.00

What year car is it from and can you post a picture of it? Where will you be coming from on your way to OC?

Thanks!

I'm picking up a 71 Duster parts car this weekend and if the crossmember is decent, I can cut it out for you. I'll be at Cecil County Dragway on Aug 20 for the weekend so I can bring it with me if that helps.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I'm picking up a 71 Duster parts car this weekend and if the crossmember is decent, I can cut it out for you. I'll be at Cecil County Dragway on Aug 20 for the weekend so I can bring it with me if that helps.

Ken
Edison, NJ

That could work... but I would like to see a picture of it before I make the 2+ hour drive. Also... how much for the part? Thanks!

I'm picking up the car on Sunday so I can get the pic for you at that time. I'll start parting out the car and stripping the body right away. I'll send you a PM with more details after I see the condition of it.

Ken

That piece is the same on 67-76 A body. I am cleaning one now from a 69 Dart. I sell them for $175 sandblasted and painted with $25 Fedex shipping.

Just for a pricing perspective, mine go for $75. I'm out right now but most of the others will likely be in that range.

That piece is the same on 67-76 A body. I am cleaning one now from a 69 Dart. I sell them for $175 sandblasted and painted with $25 Fedex shipping.

I am putting a new floor pan in and the one I am replacing is in good shape but for the fact it was hacked up, so I am looking for a piece in excellent condition. If you could post some pics I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

I've got one that was NOS, then tacked into a car and removed again. You can still see the part number on it. It's never seen a load or road time. PM me if you are still looking and are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back