-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eworth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, want to improve handling some on my 64 Dart without breaking the bank. It has a Slant Six engine. Think the .89 torsion bars would be just about right, maybe even the .92. I'm sure someone out there must have removed theirs and went bigger. The .89 bars would be stamped 894 and 895. Looking for something reasonable with shipping to Platteville , WI 53818. Again, reasonable please and thanks in advance.

I have a pair of 892-893 bars I'll sell you for $50 and the shipping! PM if you're interested! Geof

i installed nos .890 bars in my last small block Dart.It was still very soft and oozy.
I'm using .920's in my current Dart and the ride is a little firmer..but barely noticeable.

JR333. Mine has the Slant six so where your .89s were a bit soft, I'm thinking that with my engine which is lighter should be just about right.

If you have a big block, you should be thinkin PST 1.03 bars. Do a search on this site for more info.

That would be a hoot for sure.. At this point in time, I'm just trying to make my first Mopar roadworthy and a touch better than stock.

o.k. the slant isn't much lighter but .890's should be an improvement....an anti sway bar and good shocks (read pricey) will make a big differance.

Excellent. Appreciate it. Hoping I can find used .89. Cant afford new or close to it. THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back