Tot-sized helper...who has one?

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
I've seen a few random shots in threads where the lil ones arein the mix.... Nothing beats a 4 year old parts bag holder.... Removing rocker moulding clips yesterday and Jake's lil bro had to get in in the action.... He loves helping out when he can.... He's a good screw/bolt/small parts holder.... I think he knows my tool box better than Jake already... LOL

Attachments

• pulled it.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 311
I got 2 of em. 10 y/o twin daughters that aren't afraid to dive into our project. Can't beat spinning wrenches with the young ones man. :cheers:

Pat

Helpers are great, my youngest is 11, it his duster I am building.
My grand kid helpers are 1, 1.5, 3 and 4. The 3 yr old loves to help Pa in the garage.
I think she has lost more wrenches in the last 6 months than I have in my whole life.

your a lucky man! I have 5 girls and none are into my hobby. I guess it would be my fault. A nice picture, hopefully more to come. thanks for sharing.

My little helper is always in the shed

dom.jpg

This thread is going where I wanted it to.... BUT, we need more pics from y'all....

That's a cool pic zander... what size hole do you have to cut in the hood for that induction system... lol.

Here's another of Josh when I was re-birthing the Shelby Dakota this past Fall...

Attachments

• headlight.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 272
I have three pint size "Helpers"... Heres a couple pictures of my two youngest.

-Jake

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 240
  • photo1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 250
  • photo2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 255
When Bryce was 2 years old ,he crawled under the car when I was changing oil one day and stuck his finger in the drain pan. He has been my right hand man ever since.

Bob

My daughters 3 and 5 helping me build a work bench. This is the first time they have ever used a sander. The last photo my oldest is mad I made her stop using the sander haha :angry3:

rsz_jade.jpg

rsz_harley.jpg

rsz_1bench.jpg

My son Jake with '72 Demon. He always wants to help with projects. trunk is ready for fuel cell due to factory weight reduction package.

Attachments

• jake demontrunk.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 201
My son Jake with '72 Demon. He always wants to help with projects. trunk is ready for fuel cell due to factory weight reduction package.

That is probabbly one of the best first posts ever.
Welcome

:burnout:

Attachments

• DSC02369d.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC02370.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC02369e.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 184
Nothing beats having the family help! I have two 7 year old's who love classic cars!

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

Having everyone involved makes the end result that much sweeter.

I don't think I have a picture of my 7 yr. old son Ian helping in the garage, but I can tell you he is always there helping on anything he can. He has gone into the depth's of the crawlspace to run wire for me, changed the oil in Nella's van with me (to learn how to do it on his mini-bike), helped on every Mopar project he can and has worked on countless construction projects at our favorite music festival site. He has also been to the WPC/GLR swap meet with me the past couple years, selling parts and schmoozing the customers, just like Dad!! Heck, he made $50.00 this past year putting the hard press on buyers. I put him on the emblems because he likes them so much, but he could sell a cow a pile of cowsheet!!

Here's a couple pics of him, driving the golfcart with the property manager of the Wheatland Festival site, going from job to job doing whatever he was asked to do, and more!! I love that kid, he's the best helper and son a Dad could have!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3091.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_3105.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 134
-
Back