LARGE member
Reaction score
Most of America 's populace think it improper
to spank children, so I have tried other methods
to control my kids when they have one of 'those moments.'

One that I found effective is for me to just take
the child for a car ride and talk.

Some say it's the vibration from the car, others
say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc.

Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop
misbehaving after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with
my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 749
They ( Police ), set up those trailer here too....usually around Xmas time....but they take the tyres off, and chain them to a pole.....so they don't get stolen......LOL

I always speed past those things . The reason they use them here in Ca is to do a speed survey of the road , trying to determine if in fact the road speed is posted to slow for how people are driving . If enough people are faster then the posted speed they have to look at increasing the limit . I like to make a couple of passes if I have the time ...:-D

I've gotten one of those speed checkers to light up, blare a siren and start flashing red and blue lights before. lucky for me, I just got the car I was driving and it didn't have any tags at all.

Didn't know they did that though... kind of suprising.

I've gotten one of those speed checkers to light up, blare a siren and start flashing red and blue lights before. lucky for me, I just got the car I was driving and it didn't have any tags at all.

Didn't know they did that though... kind of suprising.

I was pulling his leg.

-
Back