Toutle, WA Racing Schedule

-
Do you know if Renegade has any 1/8 mile racing?
Yeah they do. I'll see if I can talk to the dude who runs the track in the next few days and ask him. I've seen it on days when they were running both 1/4 and 1/8

You might as well buy a couple hundred acres out in the woods and start building a track.
1320 strip, Mx, rock crawling, mud drags, dirt drags for cars and sleds in the fall and winter. I'll be the VP of operations of and also we need to have a lake for jet boat drags.... sound like a plan? I already have the vision!
There was rumor of a sprint boat track goin in at TMP a few years ago. That would've been pretty cool.

The RTTA heads up class has pulled out but I think there may be something else in the works.

Screenshot_20240224-114919~2.png

Have you ever raced Walla Walla? I race there all the time. Its a great place to race. The people there are real nice and the track is well ran. I plan on being in Toutle for the Battle of the brands to support all Mopars in July. Hope to see you there.

Have you ever raced Walla Walla? I race there all the time. Its a great place to race. The people there are real nice and the track is well ran. I plan on being in Toutle for the Battle of the brands to support all Mopars in July. Hope to see you there.
I have never ran at Walla Walla. I just got the car running again at the tail end of last season. I hope to really make the rounds to different tracks next year. I should be there in July. It's gonna be cool to meet a member or two there. Just look for the ratty black 73' Duster lol

I have never ran at Walla Walla. I just got the car running again at the tail end of last season. I hope to really make the rounds to different tracks next year. I should be there in July. It's gonna be cool to meet a member or two there. Just look for the ratty black 73' Duster lol
If I can finish up sometime this season I'll join you out in walla walla. Ill need some onions anyways, might as well put some Chevy's and Ford's on the trailer

Sounds like a good time but man what a hike for me lol. Looks like 5ish hours.
I live in Astoria. Its about 5 and a half hours drive for me. I usually take a half day off of work on Friday so I get there at a decent time. The big race is on 4th of July weekend. They are racing 3 days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll definitely be at that one. Hope to see you guys there at some point. Let me know if you plan on going to WW, I'll have a spot for you guys to park.

I live in Astoria. Its about 5 and a half hours drive for me. I usually take a half day off of work on Friday so I get there at a decent time. The big race is on 4th of July weekend. They are racing 3 days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll definitely be at that one. Hope to see you guys there at some point. Let me know if you plan on going to WW, I'll have a spot for you guys to park.

I have friends in Chinook. You guys are practically neighbors.

Plus the engine dyno we have came out of Warrenton.

Last edited:
I’ll make you a special T-shirt to wear.

“Built a race car to race against Bill and all I came to the track with is this T-shirt.”

:lol:
PERFECT!!! And on the back it should read "but I tried and my dogs screwed me" because we all know the dogs get blamed for everything up over there.

I’ll make you a special T-shirt to wear.

“Built a race car to race against Bill and all I came to the track with is this T-shirt.”

:lol:
You guys are good comedic relief lol. Tomorrow evening is double check everything, prime the oil system and fire up for the first time this year time. Things should go smooth. I'll make a couple test hits out front, wash it and in the trailer she goes for Sunday.

-
Back