Towing comparisons

-
06 2500 Cummins 4×4 long box bouncy *** somebitch tows really well, I had to take my neighbors tractor down to the next town over which is a really long and steep grade, so he could do a quick job. The whole load was around 7500 pounds and my stock Cummins had no idea it was back there on the way home, my brakes knew it was there on the way down though

Good thing it wasn’t snowing lol…

No clutches in your American axle so no friction modifier needed. A little chatter is kind of nature of the beast on some of these.
Thanks for the info

Firestone transforce it was born with 3680 single at 80psi.
I hated those Firestones that came on my truck, the damn truck would get stuck on dry flat grass.
Did not take me long to change them to BFG Mud-terrains.

I hated those Firestones that came on my truck, the damn truck would get stuck on dry flat grass.
Did not take me long to change them to BFG Mud-terrains.
Mines a pavement princess so I’ll always have “HT” tires. I think one time at a trailhead with the RZR open trailer we actually used 4x4.

I know, BUT my Ford out pulls all my brothers Ram Cummins trucks, towing heavy trailers....No deletes...He has sevewral years and 3500 4500 and 5500.....the 4500 and 5500 pull heavier trailers then my truck is rated at....

-
Back