Toyota powered Dart? Not mine

-
well, this dartota is a perfect example of someone with more money than brains. what a idiot. if the builder is reading, i feel sorry for you hushimoto, just an american exercising his right to free speach on memo day, that all these brave soldiers died for fighting those dumbass japs. and that the way it is..

I Agree, "WHY" Would Anyone Do That...!!!???

you know i just had a brain fade. they prolly got the idea off of tokyo drift when the put that ricer motor in a ford. hey for fords and bowties go rite ahead but dont screw up a mopar. sum bitchs

i agree lets leave the (dating your first cousin)...interbreeding.... to the chevy and ferd guys lmfao

I wouldn't be so quick to judge guys. Those Supra motors make plenty of power. There's a guy here at the local track with one in a 240Z. He drives it to the track, bolts on the slicks, makes numerous 8 second passes then puts on the street tires and drives it home. Let's see any of you do that with your 340, 360, or 440.

They picked a cool car and a modern powerplant to make a unique vehicle and that is what hot rodding is all about.

Now if they had put a Chevy or Ford engine in it then I'd have to wonder why, but not the Supra, I know why.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge guys. Those Supra motors make plenty of power. There's a guy here at the local track with one in a 240Z. He drives it to the track, bolts on the slicks, makes numerous 8 second passes then puts on the street tires and drives it home. Let's see any of you do that with your 340, 360, or 440.

They picked a cool car and a modern powerplant to make a unique vehicle and that is what hot rodding is all about.

Now if they had put a Chevy or Ford engine in it then I'd have to wonder why, but not the Supra, I know why.

There is a guy on here that has a Dart with a SB chevy in it.... I'm not meant to understand everything I guess. LOL

-
Back