Toyota Test Drive

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I stopped by the Toyota Dealership yesterday for a look at the new Tacoma. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman -- wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin -- sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest: he explained that they directed warm air to your butt in the winter cold and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with his mind, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.
Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck.

I told him that if it were a Democrat truck, the seats would blow smoke up your *** year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership.

Good one. Sorry about the walk home. It can get kinda far in those parts of the woods.

Someone told me Tuesday the OBAMA was not a name, but an acronym. It stands for
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
This is probably going to get me labelled as politically incorrect and get this message kicked into the political forum. If ya can't take a joke, don't be telling any.

Oh well Steve .... that's what I get for test driving an import. :-D All that walking is great for my legs and butt. LOL

So know you have a firm feel :cheers::cheers:
"steering and suspension co"
Could not help myself this morning sistha :toothy10::toothy10:

So know you have a firm feel :cheers::cheers:
"steering and suspension co"
Could not help myself this morning sistha :toothy10::toothy10:

Haa haa haaaaaaa! I don't care who ya are, that's some funny chit right there. :-D

Firm feel indeed!!! :bootysha: :bootysha: :bootysha:

CudaChick,
Give me the name of the dealership and what model and color of Tacoma you took foe a test.

I have connections at Toyota USA. Salesman will be walking.

-
Back