Track and conferm USPS

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Bought a signal light switch on April 21 USPS received it the 23 I have been tracking it everyday and no other updates as to were it is.Anyone know why the USPS is so slow to update me as to were it is in transect .I got the part from Old car parts.here is my tracking number lj861412205us maybe someone hare knows how to search were it is lol.Thankssss.

because it is the US post office....

i bought a camshaft...was shipped march 23, said it should arrive on april 2, finally showed up april 16,,,,the tracking never got updated...

because it is the US post office....

i bought a camshaft...was shipped march 23, said it should arrive on april 2, finally showed up april 16,,,,the tracking never got updated...

The last time it got something same **** kept checking and than one day it was in the mail box.

US to Canada takes up to 2 or 3 weeks to get through customs sometimes. They usually only update when shipped sometimes Customs and delivery and that is it. No news on in between tracking.

i know how you feel sent some engine parts to my machinist in iowa took 2 weeks they told me if you dont go priority it might take that long

Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on April 23, 2011 at 8:07 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Dude, that thing left the US and is in the Canadian Postal service. They do what they want. I work for the USPS, they are nazis about us scanning packages. It's a good way to get wrote up if you don't.
I'd say it's sitting in customs waiting to get inspected or what ever they do with them. I've seen things come back from customs that have been opened and gone through with no go stickers all over the packages.

Current tracking for a package I'm expecting. Yes, it works!

Home | Help | Sign In

Track & Confirm FAQs

Label/Receipt Number: CJ18 4152 685U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item cleared customs in CANADA at 9:56 pm on April 27, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, April 27, 2011, 9:56 pm, CANADA
Into Foreign Customs, April 21, 2011, 5:15 pm, CANADA
Arrived Abroad, April 21, 2011, 5:15 pm, CANADA
International Dispatch, April 17, 2011, 11:40 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, April 16, 2011, 2:48 pm, ROSEVILLE, MI 48066
Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 16, 2011

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.

Site MapCustomer ServiceFormsGov't ServicesCareersPrivacy PolicyTerms of UseBusiness Customer Gateway
Copyright© 2010 USPS. All Rights Reserved.No FEAR Act EEO DataFOIA

I work for the USPS, they are nazis about us scanning packages. It's a good way to get wrote up if you don't.

Maybe so, but I've actually had an item in my hand and the USPS tracking system still said it was 2 or 3 states away. And I live in a small town that's off the beaten path. We're one of those places where 2nd day delivery usually means 3 or 4 day delivery, so somebody wasn't scanning something somewhere. :sleepy1:

My personal experience with the USPS Track & Confirm system is that you usually get info when the Post Office gets the item & then an update when it's delivered, and IF you're lucky, sometimes there'll be something else in between, but it's very hit or miss.

The last item I sent with them with Track & Confirm never showed up in the system. It was an intake that was insured for $300 and when I sent it I made it very clear at the Post Office that the buyer wanted to be able to track the package, which they assured me he would be able to do. I assume he received it because he's a member here & he never complained that he didn't get it but there was NEVER any info available from the USPS on line system when I entered the number. Just a note advising me that MAYBE I could get info if I went to the office where I mailed the package. :cwm10:

Every time I get something shipped from the east coast, once it gets somewhere in Ohio, the tracking doesn't update for 3 or 4 days. The package will be on my front step in California, while the tracking still says Ohio.

Update my switch came in today,USPS tracking suckssssss,ps this switch was made in the U.S.A.:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

-
Back