Trade my 67 belvedere 4 demon or dart sport

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I wish I was closer to ca! your car is so clean!! I'd trade you in a heartbeat (assuming you were interested in my car!)

Dont tempt me! I'm from California, just stationed here in ga unfortunately! Might be getting orders soon, to ca...my wife and I will find out by Sept 30th...keep your fingers crossed! Beautiful car though...good luck! Drive it out here n well trade!

Ha ha bro wish i could thanks for the complamints take care stay safe and thank you for your service to our country. And btw nice duster. OH AND FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU GUYS :)

Thanks brotha! Hopefully we get it. My wife got chosen to be a recruiter, and there's an opening in the Elk grove office, up by Sac. I'm originally from Pleasanton, near Oakland, and she's from Antioch. We've both been in Georgia for 4 years (we met on base), and we're SO ready to leave this place behind us and never look back!!!!

Nice looking car. I really like the 66-67 B bodies. Wish I had more room.

Attachments

• 100_0141.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 384
Thanks brotha! Hopefully we get it. My wife got chosen to be a recruiter, and there's an opening in the Elk grove office, up by Sac. I'm originally from Pleasanton, near Oakland, and she's from Antioch. We've both been in Georgia for 4 years (we met on base), and we're SO ready to leave this place behind us and never look back!!!!

well i wish the best for you guys..

Cars i would be interested in would be as follows
demons
dart sports
67-73 barracudas
challengers
68-72 2 door satellites or coronets
70-72 dusters
70-72 swingers
318 and bigger only please
thanks you :)

Idk i guess i did in the end...he really wanted the duster but after a month or so he was back in the market looking for something else but me and the guy i traded with are alot in the same were both into car tradeing i guess.

How about my 68 notchback barracuda with a 383? anit in perfect condition, but she's fast.

Oh wow that thing is cool but.... I need a daily driver not a race car as the belvedere is my only car ....sorry but i need a daily driver.

:( that always seems to be my problem had a few nice offers but were all to far apart.... No body in cali seems to like my ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back