[SOLD] Trade sb CNC INDY heads for Edelbrocks?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of CNC ported INDY rectangle port heads (245cc) that are used but in really nice shape. Have brand new Indy valves, valve job, and were pressure tested. Have Comp Cams 901 springs (I was going to match the springs to my cam, but never got the chance to get the springs I need) with new retainers and locks. They are complete.

I'm thinking I don't need these for the street. I want a buttload of torque and I want to run 3.23 gears with my 422. So...

I've been thinking of trading for a set of small block edelbrock heads. If anyone has a set, along with good roller rockers, and an RPM or Air-gap intake, or possibly an LD340, let me know. I would entertain the idea of a trade for all of the above. I can get some pics if you want, the heads are also on the engine in my avatar. Its my 422, I have yet to run the heads. They look brand new.

The Windjammer porting--cnc porting--on these heads is $1000 alone.

I also have a crane billet mechanical roller cam that I was going to run, but I'm going to go with a smaller Lunati Voodoo cam. My block is bushed, so I'm stuck with the mech roller. My crane is brand new, 260/266 @.050, .630/.630 lift. I can get more specifics if you would like. New, this cam is $420+ at Summit racing. I would like to trade for a Lunati PN 60433, Solid roller 249/255 @ .050, .585/.600 lift. This cam is $100 cheaper new...

I'm in East Palestine, OH 44413. Send me a PM!

I have a set of new 60179 Edelbrock heads that I'd be interested in trading. They are the "open" port heads designed for use with the early 340 pistons. Let me know if you're interested, and maybe we can talk.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back