Trailer wheel HELP!

-

Kevin D.

Reaction score
I lost a tire on way to track a few weeks ago. About a mile from track hard to believe but no spare. Dragged her to track and 3 guys attempted to loan me their spares 2 ford wheels 1 mopar and 1 gm not 1 fit . They look like a turbine aluminum wheel late 70s or 80s maybe ford product but what is the size of bolt pattern,Kevin.

My dual 3,500lb axle open trailer has 15" wheels from a 5-bolt Dodge pick-up. I believe it was 1987 and/or later. Trailer not here but I believe it was 5" pattern???

ford trucks f-150s annyhow from 1996 and older use a 5 lug 5.5 bolt patern and so do dodge for the exeption of the center hole thats bigger on a dodge.....

ford trucks 97 and newer have changed to a metric bolt patern and wont fit older models so if you tried a ford wheel from a 97 and newer thats why it didnt fit .....
i have 8 f-150s 4x4 trucks thats how i know this information also jeep cj-tj ect.. have a 5x5.5 lug patern also......

what size are your tires also ford have alot of 15 inch rims but 16 inch rims in the old 5x5.5 bolt pattern is extreamly rare

there are 4 bolt paterns on a 3.5k trailer axle 5-4.5, 5-4.75, 5-5.00, 5-5.50 these are all of the 5lug bolt paterns that i know of for trailer axles. i sell them every day

-
Back