Tranny cooler lines for 904

-

72moparswinger

Reaction score
Just a quick question, I need tranny cooler lines, have my 360 in the car mated to the 904 trans and my driver side header has fitment problems because my old twisted lines are in the way. I need new ones. I looked on year one and they only had them for 727 trans. You guys have any places you go to for cooler lines.

Thanks
alex

You may have to fabricate your own. I haven't looked but the companies might not make the lines with your combination. 72 Swinger/v8/904/headers. Sounds like the headers are the cause of the problem and each brand of headers may require a different cooler line. I would use steel brake line with a double flare. The new brake line out nowdays is very easy to bend and to work with. tmm

Fine Lines. They sell both stainless and original material.

Thanks all for the replies!! i will check out all those companies, I have hooker super comps but my original tranny cooler bracket that mounts to keep them in place is gone so it doesn't help but one header tube runs ohhh so close and touches the lines and they are scratching the crap out of my oil pan on the side

Another way if your just running a cooler is to get some pre-made lines, 4ft and 5ft, and just run them down the frame rail right out the front for cooler hookup. Straight shot. Cheap. Effective.

-
Back