[WANTED] trans

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What trans are you looking for, a 904 or a 727? Remember the crank register changed size between 1967 and 1968. The 904 trans input shaft and converter changed size also. The 727 always had the large pilot, and used an adapter on the engine to allow using the small block 727, on the early engine

I have a transmission from a 70'Duster 6 cyl. Not sure if they are the same been in my shed for at least 10 years pretty sure converter is still there. If interested I could get you pictures first part of the week between nasty weather and starting to feel bad don't feel like getting out there today I would take $50.00 for everything. Thanks

What trans are you looking for, a 904 or a 727? Remember the crank register changed size between 1967 and 1968. The 904 trans input shaft and converter changed size also. The 727 always had the large pilot, and used an adapter on the engine to allow using the small block 727, on the early engine
904 will a 66trans and a 63-65-convertor work together?

I have a transmission from a 70'Duster 6 cyl. Not sure if they are the same been in my shed for at least 10 years pretty sure converter is still there. If interested I could get you pictures first part of the week between nasty weather and starting to feel bad don't feel like getting out there today I would take $50.00 for everything. Thanks
trans need to be top rear mount and very short tail shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back