[WANTED] TRANSMISSION A500 / 42RH / 42RE

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit out of the way but I'll see if something comes closer. If not I'll keep you in mind. And Thanks.

If you don’t come up with anything by the time of the Nationals and if you attend it, i could haul it as we attend every year (except last year lol!)

It’s actually more than a core as it came out of a 68 Dart behind a beefed up slanty using that cast iron adapter. I bought it and another one that he said just didn’t run right. I took that one to Dynamic Converters where they rebuilt it for me. That one is going in my 65. The one we’re discussing I was thinking of using it in my slant 87 D100 (I have the slant to LA trans adapter). Just crossed my mind - I have yet a 3rd one still in a running 92 2WD with the 3.9 that I will be parting out (rusty). Bought the truck for the drivetrain to go in my 47 Dodge. Other than the rebuilt one going in my 65, i may never get to the 57/87 due my health

Wanted. Need a V8 A500, RH42H or a RH42E. Core is fine. Thanks everyone.

65 dartman said his was behind a 3.9 v6. it is the same as 5.2, maybe a few less clutches. it will be fine. he alsao said he has the cast iron adapter that he used.

65 dartman said his was behind a 3.9 v6. it is the same as 5.2, maybe a few less clutches. it will be fine. he alsao said he has the cast iron adapter that he used.
All A500/A518 transmissions are for the small block V-8 bolt pattern. The cast adapter is used when putting those transmissions behind a slant six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back