transmission ripoff

-
ALL AMERICAN TRANSMISSION,...WAS ON THE TOM MARTINO SHOW (AIRED 3/1/2013 !!!!!)

6425 washington st, adams county co
303-287-4333
Owner.........jeff

AAHHHAHAHAHAHA.......ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE CALLED IN ON JEFFEY THE SCUMBAG!!!!!

THIS GUY IS A "CUM STAIN" on the sheets of life!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow this ripoff joint is still open???? I have never seen a more unethical sleazy operation. The dead give away is the "Honesty is our Policy" line jeff feeds you. They say a con man likes to use the words "trust," "honesty," etc. Well, meet ADAMS COUNTIES sleaziest transmission repair facility. I was ripped off by these low lifes and I've warned everyone about their "non existent" repairs. You WILL PAY for new parts, and NEVER RECIEVE THEM!! They charge for NEW fluid, YOU WONT GET IT!!! They put the old fluid back in!! Paid for a NEW Torque converter?? Trust me, your OLD ONE is in your tranny!! RUN........don't walk away from this joint

THE WORST OF THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK EM UP YOURSELF!!!!!!

I have to amire the persistence of this thread. If only all consumers would get so fired up when being ripped off. If only we had some sort of way to affect the chinese suppliers that make Wal mart crap which breaks so quickly. Maybe a websight ?

BEWARE ***All American Transmission*** (Denver)

The couple running this outfit are really poor at their jobs. Screwed me out of money after not completing the job. I should have known that it was a scam after he made me pay up front for the work that he never did. Shame on me, I know. I just don't want anyone else to get ripped off by this guy. READ THE REVIEWS! IT IS THE SAME COMPANY THAT HAS MOVED FROM SHOP TO SHOP AROUND NORTH DENVER. They are located around 74th and York now, but were around 64th and 74th and Washington before. Looks that their still at it,

-
Back