TRAVELING WELDER WANTED-BODY PANELS, NE PA

-

pa340dart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
#1) Not sure if in correct forum.

Locaion: NE Pennsylvania
I have a 70 Dart Swinger 340, needing experienced welder to replace/patch the following:
Lower Quarters, trunk drop, and outer wheelhouse lip. I have all AMD pieces. Welding only, no body work.
I can provide access to garage, welders, tools, etc. Meals/lodging will be provided also.
Car is stripped ready to go. No suspension.
Car was in garage since 1986 solid frame, floors, etc.
Health problems prevent me to weld any more.
PM me here if interested, Discussion and pics over cell phone.
Thank-you,
Tom

Did you PM OLDMANMOPAR ??? He is that area and a pro ...

You might need to transport the car to him but you will be happy you did that.

Yes, I initiated a conversation with Steve, just waiting for reply.
I know he's a busy guy. I haven't seen him on here lately, hope he's ok.
Thanks, Vs29-

Yes, I initiated a conversation with Steve, just waiting for reply.
I know he's a busy guy. I haven't seen him on here lately, hope he's ok.
Thanks, Vs29-
Yeah I thought he posted up a while back he is moving to be bigger shop and swamped with work You will find the high skilled ppl are underwater and need to get on their wait list. But yeah he is the expert and within driving distance from you hopefully he is able to help you out.

Still looking
Would you please let me know if you find someone. If I find someone I’ll let you know. I’ve been looking for sometime but without success.
I’m located in the Harleysville, PA area and in the same need.
Thanks!

#1) Not sure if in correct forum.

Locaion: NE Pennsylvania
I have a 70 Dart Swinger 340, needing experienced welder to replace/patch the following:
Lower Quarters, trunk drop, and outer wheelhouse lip. I have all AMD pieces. Welding only, no body work.
I can provide access to garage, welders, tools, etc. Meals/lodging will be provided also.
Car is stripped ready to go. No suspension.
Car was in garage since 1986 solid frame, floors, etc.
Health problems prevent me to weld any more.
PM me here if interested, Discussion and pics over cell phone.
Thank-you,
Tom
Where are you located? Just spoke to my brother who does this and he said to pass his number to you guys. He did the metal work on my demon and his dart. I'll pm you and @ClassicCarGuy his number. Maybe something can work for you guys?

Carl

Last edited:
I’m located in Skippack. In 1969 I received a speeding ticket in Oaks. (‘69 340 Dart 4Spd w/3:91’s. I passed the church and thought I saw a cop parked in the church side lot. I tried to talk him out of it so he say I’ll just write you up for to fast for conditions which he did. I received 4 points for to fast for conditions whereas I would have only received 3 points for speeding. What a deal! Lol Young & dumb…

Thanks for your help!

-
Back