travelling to wash, ore, cali.

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I plan on taking the wife south of the canadian border in august.. she would like to go to seattle and see a few things but I am sure there are plenty of neat things for her to see.
Heres the scoop:

The week of 13-19 we will be in or around the border.. heading into seattle.
is there any kind of attractions i can take her to? i am more or less recent to British Columbia as i moved here not to long ago myself and im unfamiliar with the west coast.. Our interests are very broad and i say 'our interests' and mean hers.. so any and all suggestions are welcomed.. i figured you guys could help me better then anybody since most members are american and you have yet to let me down on useful and top-notch information.

If you think the haul would be worth it i will drive to see things aswell.
not knowing how far somethings might be i can make decisions afterwards. But as for now i just welcome ideas.

And suggestions on where to stay aswell.. lol, almost forgot that one..

Thanks
Cerwin

Take her to dinner at the Spaceneedle. It will be a night to remember. Also, make certain you visit the Pikes Place Market. Nice place. Paulsbo is also a neat town to visit on you way down to Seattle. Take a boat ride to Blake Island and take in the Salman bake. There are lots of places to visit but not enough time in 5 days.

If you're planning to go to California, you have to take her on a drive on the Pacific coast highway, it's either 10 or 1, it's beautiful from Monteray south through BIG Sur to the Hearst Castle. I did it when I was on a job down there and it goes all along the shore. :headbang:

demon seed said:
If you're planning to go to California, you have to take her on a drive on the Pacific coast highway, it's either 10 or 1, it's beautiful from Monteray south through BIG Sur to the Hearst Castle. I did it when I was on a job down there and it goes all along the shore. :headbang:

That's Highway 1. It'll take a while if you take it.

Jim Lusk said:
That's Highway 1. It'll take a while if you take it.

I'll 3rd that motion. Take the highway 1 trip through California and drive up through wine country in Napa on your way out.

-
Back