Treva + Mike

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This sweet lady has hung with me threw thick and thin for 35 years today :cheers:

I love you sugar britches

Babe in the Green :color:

Attachments

• winner222.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 247
Congratulations to you and Treva. Sugar britches? we call that "sweet cheeks" here in Iowa. lol Happy Anniversary you two! tmm

[ame]http://youtu.be/806R1c5swu0[/ame]

Billy J's new release. To you and the lovely Treva.

Congrats Mike, you are a lucky man :cheers:

35 years and still hasn't gotten her angel wings? Just kidding.

Congrats to both my friends on the hill.

Big shout out.

We're comin' up on 8 plus 6 or 14 by my clock.

Not even half way...my hat is off.

Thank you all for rocking our world this year.:cheers, in my chair with my feet up on this new smart phone .

Hey Mike, congratulations to you and Treva on your great marriage! 35 years and going strong! Wow, gotta hand it to Treva, with a mug like yours I don't know what she ever saw in you!

All kidding aside, it's great to hear from folks like you that know the value that a life long commitment can bring. Of course there were likely ups and downs along the way, but a strong commitment to making it work always wins out in the end. Keep up the good work! :cheers:

Congrats Mike and Treva, Ann and I will have our 25th this year. Hope you 2 do something special . Its a landmark that too few hit these days... best wishes from us

The Lord has surely blessed you both with so many good times and memories, the building blocks of 35 years together! Congrats Mike and Treva!! Super Cyber Hugs coming your way from Nella, and an extra for her Valentine! Yep, she's OK with sharing you big guy!! Geof

Congratulations!!!! 35 years and still goin strong!! Now Ya gotta make 35 more! :cheers:

CONGRATS!!!! On to another 35 years!

Hey Memike and Treva, Congratulations on 35 years and more to come. From your Kansas friends.

35 years?!?!? If she's the one in green I believe you mistakenly posted a photo of your daughter! Congratulations on 35. That's fantastic.

Happy anniversary Treva and Mike!! 35 is a number to be very proud of. Not too many make it there anymore. :drinkers: I'm having a cold one for you two right now.....Cheers!

Congrats to you guys on 35 years! And Mike, what did you do, rob the cradle? Here's to 35 more. God bless and thanks for sharing.

-
Back