trick or treat

-
We have milk bones for other pooches but these two belong to my wife's friend, she brought them some deli sausage to reward them for posing so well for the pictures. Wish you could have seen Ben, he was rollong his eyes the whole time, so embarassed with the sheep costume. He's the smartest dog I ever met, border collie/lab cross.

Man I wish I could have been there. :toothy10: Those BC's are amazing.

ScreenHunter_09 Oct. 31 18.45.jpg

me and my buddy from across the street hand out candy while the wife's take the kids around next year we have a plan, we are not giving candy but yard sale items that him and me will pick stuff like toaster ect

Lol! Toasters eh! BTW, it looks you all made out pretty darn good.

not sure but shes pissed at somebody most likely mom lol

LOL!

I just had two little kids dressed up like bees. Crack me up man. :toothy10:

ya it's much more fun giving away your candy to the little ones then sitting on the couch and eating it all yourself lol. Mind you Harry potter did drop by, he was one of the only 4.

Man I wish I could have been there. :toothy10: Those BC's are amazing.

He's incredible, we keep telling her we want him :-D

I love the Farside cartoons, haven't seen them in years, that's a great one, thanks for the laugh :toothy10:

ya it's much more fun giving away your candy to the little ones then sitting on the couch and eating it all yourself lol. Mind you Harry potter did drop by, he was one of the only 4.

I just got hammered by about 20 people from.......Jeez I just got 7 more...just got 10 more!

Thank Goodness for FABO or these kids would be getting rocks....

no pirates i had one as lil nfl player. then i left the bowl outside and went upstairs to use the restroom came back and i had literally 8 pieces of candy lef and thee was a group of 3 kids and about 6 adults walkin down the sidewalk. i'm not mad they took it jus mad that i can't give any candy out to the rest of the kids cuz of people like them.

He's incredible, we keep telling her we want him :-D

I love the Farside cartoons, haven't seen them in years, that's a great one, thanks for the laugh :toothy10:

I did a search on Border Collie's and that came up. :cheers: I couldn't resist.

I only got about 6 kids here and let the last two help themselves to 2 handfuls a piece. The wife and kids just got home from the yearly ritual. Pretty lean times here in North Carolina with 11% unemployment. The kiddies bags were only 1/4 full and I live in a well to do area of single family homes. Economy even trickles down to the smallest things. Sad.

no pirates i had one as lil nfl player. then i left the bowl outside and went upstairs to use the restroom came back and i had literally 8 pieces of candy lef and thee was a group of 3 kids and about 6 adults walkin down the sidewalk. i'm not mad they took it jus mad that i can't give any candy out to the rest of the kids cuz of people like them.

Oh man, that sucks! The kids are honest so far, I thought I might have forgot one and he said "Oh no! You got me!". :)

It's hard to believe that the parent's are letting them do that in your neighborhood....

I only got about 6 kids here and let the last two help themselves to 2 handfuls a piece. The wife and kids just got home from the yearly ritual. Pretty lean times here in North Carolina with 11% unemployment. The kiddies bags were only 1/4 full and I live in a well to do area of single family homes. Economy even trickles down to the smallest things. Sad.

Sorry to hear dustermaniac. I've been giving the kids 3 pieces at a time out a 6 qt pot and had to fill it 3 times already. My hood is in the poorest zip code in Denver and mostly Mexican. It makes me feel so good to give these little guys a little something to make their day. Most of the costumes are hand made too and the parents have bags as well. They are embarrassed and won't look me in the eye. I don't why, I just got a job and I'm not dressed any better than they are... Like I said before "Thanks FABO!" :cheers:

Crap, Maxi just scared the crap out of one kid..... I though he was going to cry. He got a handful. :)

yep so i brought my bowl in and turned the light off i'm done for the night. jus irks me that some people are like that but i did ride around the neighborhood and look at all the kids costumes. me and my neighbor are the only people who dressed up she was a cat and i jus put on a mullet wig and a camo hat.

my lil nfl guy was entranced by my screamin death door hanger i got at walmart. he jus stood there and stared at it and wouldn't move or anythin.

Rained here. kids only got to trick or treat for about 1 and a half hours. Me and 2 friends went out in ghillie suits and scared a few but no candy.

my lil nfl guy was entranced by my screamin death door hanger i got at walmart. he jus stood there and stared at it and wouldn't move or anythin.

LMAO! He'll be talking about that at school for a week. :-D

Rained here. kids only got to trick or treat for about 1 and a half hours. Me and 2 friends went out in ghillie suits and scared a few but no candy.

I never thought of a ghillie suit, that's good!

I must have had 50 people here so far, and probably more. They're coming in packs of 5 to ten. There was some teenage girl in a bunny suit. As soon as I saw her I started cracking up and she busted out too, lol! She got a handful of candy too. :-D

Well 7:03 Pacific time and we got our first two kids, could be a quiet night, we usually get about 40, probably not tonight. Our daughter's having a party and inisists we go, the good news is she lives a few blocks away, the bad news is you have to be in costume :munky2: I'm going as Frank Zappa :-D

Zappa! Great Idea! I want to be "Crazy Axe Man With a Welding Mask and Flannel".....Oh wait, that's how I normally look....

Well it's an easy idea, for some reason we have this crazy *** wig, add that to this hippie tie dye shirt I have for no reason I can think of and presto, Zappa :-D

I'll see what I can do :-D

Just had 11 kids show up in one group, we're up to 20 now

i jus went outside and drove around my lil r/c car i bought at pepboys it does about 38 mph and the new neighbors were walkin their dog and he decided to chase it and couldn't catch it..lol man am i easily amused

-
Back