HemiDave

Reaction score
Picked up a Dart during the holidays:
f35cc11a.jpg

f35cc116.jpg

STAND BACK!!!!! Unbridaled power!!
f35cc026.jpg

f35cc0fd.jpg

Nice sheetmetal except fot the DS floor and trunk pan. Lots of extra parts and everything works! $1500 dollareenies!

Dave

The question has been raised if this is a real GT. Were all verts GT's? What about the trim? Is it the right kind? My other Dart vert has the trim that follows the wheelwells. I know it has the wrong tail panel ( the other one might be in the trunk). Does anyone know for sure?

thanks

Dave

It would have GT emblems on the front fenders and on the trunk. My 68 GT had the chrome that went up and over the wheel wells. Run the VIN on the decoder it will tell you what it is exactly. Looks nice though.

The question has come up whether this is a GT or not. But talking to someone at Carlisle, he said it might be Canadian! They frequently used different trim on their cars compared to the USA version. Possible?
None of the trim on this car looks added...seems to all be factory.

Dave

nice find! i realy like those!
wasnt all GT´s V8 cars? i have been wrong alot of times but i like to learn!

Your killing me! All those A bodies! And now you give me a second reason to be ticked. lol I have been looking for my misplace decoder book for a month, since I bought my 'cuda, and can't find it. Now you go and ask a question and i KNOW the answer is in that dog-gone book because I have all the breakdowns for engines, coupes, converts, etc in it. BUT I CAN'T FIND THE FREAKING BOOK!!!!!! Ugh!

ta3834bbl said:
Your killing me! All those A bodies! And now you give me a second reason to be ticked. lol Ugh!

Sorry, man! (no I'm not!!)
Yeah, I bought one and the rest started falling from the sky! But this latest one has me stumped. Everyone says it shouldn't have that trim on it and my other 68 Dart vert has the 'normal' trim!!

BTW, my B bodies:
63 Fury
66 Charger 383 auto
67 Charger 383 4 speed
68 Charger R/T 440 auto
68 SuperBee (gonna get a Hemi or 500ci)
68 Coronet R/T (super rough)
70 SuperBee 383 auto

Only 1 E body..74 Cuda

Dave

-
Back