Truck's Back Up and Running Like A Champ Again!

-
Thay starting to pick on my agin lmao . Nothing new i spent all morning talking to KrazyKuda and Old fart rebel on the phone lol Sorry it carryed into your thread lmao .

Whats that toothless?????

By involving me? You men can get in trouble all on your own! ;)

Hey now! When did I get volunteered for this?! Lol :D

See, we aren't just picking on you. Everybody is fair game.

We are just treating you as "one of the guys"....

I was just watin to see if you was cool lol wacth karl tho lol Would you like to see some of the guys your talking to ? Ive got pics hehehehe . You already seen my fat a$$ lol

Lmao! I'm good... I don't live anywhere where y'all live, so I probably won't see you in person, unless y'all decide to come up for the FABO get together next year.

I'll be there, but I'm good without the pics. lol :D

Lmao! I'm good... I don't live anywhere where y'all live, so I probably won't see you in person, unless y'all decide to come up for the FABO get together next year.

I'll be there, but I'm good without the pics. lol :D
Hahaha none of us really live close but we all got togther last year Here in okl . We was going to do it agin but most of us had other things going on in life to do it myself too . But we are planning a get togather too agin next year some time . So you still kicking that daks *** ? Or is it whoopin you ? lol

So you still kicking that daks *** ? Or is it whoopin you ? lol

Oh, it got beat into submission... The only thing left to be done is getting a blower motor resistor, bumper, bumper cover and a new grill.

Need to get some new shocks on the *** end of the truck... Whenever I hit a hole in the road, the rear decides to try to kick out from behind me... So a pair of Monomax rear shocks are in the near future.

-
Back