True story you wont believe

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
A few years ago I was driving a 18 wheeller down high way 4 in Florida when a blue BMW convertable come flying past. When he gets beside me he grabs his forehead and drops back. Again here he comes. The same thing, he gets beside my truck, grabs his head and drops back. Ok, I'm watching this guy now. He looks to be in his 70's with a young girl beside him. The 3rd time he passes me running about 100mph and grabs his head and pulls off the side of the road. I pull over to see whats up as this man was waving his arms and screaming at me something about I had his hair. I hadn't noticed before, but he had scotch tape on his forehead to hold on his toupee. The air had blown it off and he was furious. The young girl comes up running her mouth and as I try to control laughing in there face she pulls his hair from the grill of me truck. About that time if things couldn't get any funnier an older man, about 80 slides up in an orange Lambergini, jumps out swing his cane and says, John if this guy giving you a hard time. By then I am almost on the ground laughing when this older guy starts swinging his cane around say, John, I've got your back John, don't take no crap off this guy. Then thankfully the Highway patrol pull up to put a stop to this mess. As the guy in the BMW drives off he is trying to get his hair to stick to his head.
I'll never forget my trips to Florida.

I drive I4 all the time and seen alot of stuff but I think that one takes the cake. Good fun

-
Back