Trump-wich

-
I think this bumper sticker would sell-

Pic of Trump on one side
Pic of Hillary on the other
Right in the middle in as big a font as possible-

WTF

I'll start taking orders soon.

I have always believed we should be able to refuse any and all candidates and they should have to start over with new ones.

WTF? is right.

I have always believed we should be able to refuse any and all candidates and they should have to start over with new ones.

WTF? is right.
don`t know about trump, mouth too big, along w/ ego ! but I do know I don`t want hillory rodem "rod`em" Clinton in there !

This is popular,in liberal ,CA...(tend ,to agree....)

images (56).jpg

Honestly, as a canadian watching your elections. I don't know how you guys take this one seriously. There needs to be a big ole do over button.

You can take Clinton, already been investigated once for emails. Apparently there is more now? Known to lie. Bad at state diplomacy. Etc.

Or Trump. Loud. Arrogant. Pedals forwards and backwards at the same speed. Has unclear positions on things. Granted he speaks his mind and that's a breath of fresh air. But I don't really think the guy understands what it takes to run a country.

In any other election. Clinton would be demolished by a proper republican candidate. Her email scandal alone should be enough to sink her. And in any other election, Trump wouldn't stand a chance. A strong democratic candidate would handle his baffles with ease.

In the end? I'm predicting Trump. For two reasons.

One: People are tired of Obama's wet handshake. The only time I've ever seen the guy stand up for something, is when it was in front of a camera for a social issue. He doesn't come across as strong. He doesn't come across as patriotic. And he doesn't come across as an American president. He was elected because he knows the buzzwords to say on social issues.

Two: The silent Trumpjority. I guarantee there are many, many people who while not outspoken trump supporters. Will still vote for him. They aren't the ones attending rallies. Or demonstrating. Pumping signs up and down in the air. They don't support him out right, but they do support him. Enough of his ranting, raving and general carrying on get's through to them on some level. They are the first one's to decry racism, immigration bans, the fence, all of Donald's hot topics. Butttt they still like the idea deep down inside and on election day they will let that get the better of them.

Not to say anyone who votes for Trump is a racist, or wants immigration bans, or any of that other stuff. It's just, I mean look at your choices?

EDIT: For my horrendous 2 am spelling.

Honestly, as a canadian watching your elections. I don't know how you guys take this one seriously. There needs to be a big ole do over button.

You can take Clinton, already been investigated once for emails. Apparently there is more now? Known to lie. Bad at state diplomacy. Etc.

Or Trump. Loud. Arrogant. Pedals forwards and backwards at the same speed. Has unclear positions on things. Granted he speaks his mind and that's a breath of fresh air. But I don't really think the guy understands what it takes to run a country.

In any other election. Clinton would be demolished by a proper republican candidate. Her email scandal alone should be enough to sink her. And in any other election, Trump wouldn't stand a chance. A strong democratic candidate would handle his baffles with ease.

In the end? I'm predicting Trump. For two reasons.

One: People are tired of Obama's wet handshake. The only time I've ever seen the guy stand up for something, is when it was in front of a camera for a social issue. He doesn't come across as strong. He doesn't come across as patriotic. And he doesn't come across as an American president. He was elected because he knows the buzzwords to say on social issues.

Two: The silent Trumpjority. I guarntee there are many, many people who while not outspoken trump supporters. Will still vote for him. They aren't the ones attending rallies. Or demonstrating. Pumping signs up and down in the air. They don't support him out right, but they do support him. Enough of his ranting, raving and general carrying on get's through to them on some level. They are the first one's to decry racism, immigration bans, the fence, all of Donald's hot topics. Butttt they still like the idea deep down inside and on election day they will let that get the better of them.

Not to say anyone who votes for Trump is a racist, or wants immigration bans, or any of that other stuff. It's just, I mean look at your choices?
Agreed,in every way,Lustle.. Hillary's a walking nightmare,Trump's dealable...

Funny that Trump has been in the public arena for 30 yrs or more...but was never called a racist until he started to run for President again a Democrat who has made a lot of racist comments herself thru the years...she gotta drag the other person into the gutter with her...

Funny that Trump has been in the public arena for 30 yrs or more...but was never called a racist until he started to run for President again a Democrat who has made a lot of racist comments herself thru the years...she gotta drag the other person into the gutter with her...
Absolutely,Tony....I just want it called straight,not gonna happen....(media bias...)

-
Back