-
Status
Not open for further replies.

maz72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a small section of the trunk floor, specifically the external section of the spare tire wheel well area between the fuel tank strap bracket area. The area between mine has rusted in the very center so I need to cut it out and replace it with new metal. If any one has a parts car that has this section it would be much appreciated because it would make no sense to cut the entire pan out and replace with the minimal amount of rust that I have. Thanks.

Can you post a pic of exactly what you are looking for?I have a spare center section cut out already.It would be cheaper and easier to ship if it was cut down to the size you need.

Pic would help i have one and im not to far from you I think

I sent PM's to you guys who responded. I don't have a digital camera any longer since my daughter dropped it in the ocean this past vacation. I can send a photo via my cell phone if you would be so kind to send me a PM with a cell phone number to send it to.

What I need is if you were underneath the car looking up at the trunk floor spare tire well area. This is where the fuel tank brackets are mounted. My pan is rusted through dead center of this area. I need the metal that is between the brackets. Needs to be 10 inches wide x the distance from bracket to bracket. Thanks.

This is what I need. The area between the brackets for the tank straps. Bracket to bracket and about 10 inches wide towards the plugs at the rear of the car equi centered within the bracket area.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqVHJC8E+WwjKDdoBP7Lzm(mWg~~_4.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 137
I have an excellent used full trunk pan with the tub if you still need one PM me

Mike,
I have this wheel well patch that I bought from year one many years ago. It has some surface rust but is in good shape. If you are interested in it I will let it go for $30 + shipping. Let me know
TAZZ
8090159847_12a3291eaf_z.jpg
8090160503_4c3e695b5f_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back