Trunk Carpet - $21.00
2 Cans of Spray Adhesive - $8.00

CIMG2940Medium.jpg

CIMG2941Medium.jpg

CIMG2942Medium.jpg

CIMG2943Medium.jpg

CIMG2944Medium.jpg

CIMG2945Medium.jpg

That looks nice, hope you don't mind but thanks for the idea, I think I'm gonna use it.

Placing my order :)
I want one for a notchback now. I'll need one for my vert eventually.
Go ahead and perfect the design and our install method along with your production methods. Fasteners can be velcro, fridge magnets, whatever . No
perminent damage to the car, like drilling holes please.
Thanks

That looks great...I wanna place an order too......69 valiant, I want mine in orange carpet....want the dimensions LOL

take it from a carpet layer.Someone did a fine job.
Snake, coming from you (carpet professional), that means a lot, thanks for the kind words, I can't believe how well it came out, I had my doubts, but in the end, I'm very happy. The only downside was taking two days to get all the sticky crap off of the soles of my sneakers, you could hear me coming from a mile away!!! LOL.

the sticky stuff was that from....oh never mind..just figured on how good it looked...LOL

Would love that in my Scamp!How long did it take you? My point is you might have a career here or at least some side work. If you charge 100.00 would you be making money? Cause I would pay 100.00 for that on my car. Just a thought. Looks FANTASTIC!

Job well dun :cheers: And a great attention to detail=P~=P~
measure twice cut once. Congrat's on a well thought out idea.

-
Back