Not open for further replies.

duals

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a trunk lid in very good condition for my 72 Demon, the one I have is in very good shape but some rocket scientist put a hugh wing on it and has holes where I can't mount the correct go wing. If possible close to Bowling Green, Ky. Does not have to have the wing cutouts.

Thanks

I have considered that but I am no body man or painter, maybe gum would work ? lol

i hear you but unless you find a piece that exactly matches your current paint job then a body man will still have to be involved. that being said it is half dozen 1 way six another. your savings would be in the cost of the new lid and the shipping. that could pay for the holes being fixed alone. then it would be just the paint to match and be done......

Good point..... will have to think about it a little more. Thanks for the second opinion.

I don't think there is any thing different about a Demon trunk lid. Should be the same as a Duster any year but 70 from what I have heared. That should make it easeyer to find one.

I have one. Take $100 for it. I live in crossville, tn. I think its two hours away from bowling green:-D

The trunk lid on my '72 Demon is flat, where the other deck lids that I have from 2 different Dusters have a rib down the middle. I dont know for sure but I think that '73 and later had the rib.
Ted

Thanks for the replies, still considering my options, will let all know when I decide.

Well I have bought, not received yet, a hood, trunk spare tire area,and a spare wheel from demondevil . I have seen pics and he is planning to deliver them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back