[WANTED] Trunk pan and drivers door 1969 dodge dart GT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need trunk pan more than the door. Just seeing whats out there within 250 miles of 56223. Thanks
I have a 69 Sedan shell that is close to being parted out, and all that is the same,and is in nice shape. I also have the door. PM me, I'm in Omaha.

I bought my trunk pan through Jegs. I waited until they ran a sale and bought it along with a few other things...I had enough that i got free shipping. The lady I talked with said it shows free shipping plus the discount, but I don't think that can be right...It was, free truck freight plus 20% off. Watch them and summit.

I bought my trunk pan through Jegs. I waited until they ran a sale and bought it along with a few other things...I had enough that i got free shipping. The lady I talked with said it shows free shipping plus the discount, but I don't think that can be right...It was, free truck freight plus 20% off. Watch them and summit.

I always hear about the summit and jegs discount codes but have never got them. Are they something that show up on their website or is it mailed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back