Trunk panel

-

daredevil

Reaction score
On the 69 barracuda i,m doing for my wife the panel between the fenders at the bottom of the window is rusted thru. The car is a notchback. Does anyone know of an after market panel for this or do I have to find a donor car for this panel. What is the proper term for this panel ,is it called the sail panel? Anyone with this part available or knows where to find oneI would certainly like to hear from .Thanks

Thanks Grant at least I know what i,m looking forI wonder if its the same 67-69

I have a parts 67 notchback that I've already cut the rear valance out of for my 68 fastback. If you can't find any repop pieces anywhere let me know and I could get the sawzall out.

Could I take a pic of my car with what I need marked and you let me know what you would need for your trouble and the shipping

I googled your zip. Youre in Oregon? I saw a panel on ebay for a coronet and it was called a Dutchman panel.

I have a parts 67 notchback that I've already cut the rear valance out of for my 68 fastback. If you can't find any repop pieces anywhere let me know and I could get the sawzall out.

Can you get the cowl off the 67?

Yeah you can take a pic and I can see what it'll take. Drop me a PM and I'll give you my email addy. Thanks.

-
Back