Trunk Torsion Bars

-

340six

Reaction score
To make them hold more weight (Stronger Force) do you move them towards the front of car or rear in the slots?

As in adding a go-wing? Or a luggage rack?
Wing. I have had it for year's.
One of Fritz 1st wings he made.
1st class well made been on there a long time now.
I think his son took over when he passed

Wing. I have had it for year's.
One of Fritz 1st wings he made.
1st class well made been on there a long time now.
I think his son took over when he passed
I've got one off my Bros Cuda. It stays all the way open, but doesn't pop up like it used to. Maybe a tweak is needed

I've got one off my Bros Cuda. It stays all the way open, but doesn't pop up like it used to. Maybe a tweak is needed
That's how mine is. Turn key unlocks and is sitting right on top the latch.
If you open it all the way stays up by will fall down in your head, just when it wants to get yea.
I have a fold down rear set. Devider, covers that cover the sites that the bars go in. Carpet glued on invites of water just like factory but better. Had my friend that does high dollar Rugs surged the ends for a clean aperance.
We spent a lot of times cutting out out.sew it up and have edges surged.
Cutting up cardboard so the patterns are better than what Ma Mopar did.

Last edited:
My avatar car has the wing on the trunk. And yep, I've been wacked on the head now and then when the trunk decides it wants to fall. I need to move my trunk torsion bars too. Just not a good way to get in the trunk to do it with the fuel cell and roll bar in the way blocking access back there. Maybe just put on my helmet when I refuel the car!!

-
Back