TRW Pistons

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Hi all, Can anybody tell me what a new set of TRW 30 over 340 pistons are worth? with rings etc. I have a chance to buy a set but not sure of the value.. Thanks, Craig.

Hope you win the auction. I do have an excellent used set of .030" flat top TRW 10.5 to 1 piston set for the 340 if the auction goes over your budget; $120 and a NOS Sig Erson 340 Camshaft but it is a Solid Thumper, 302/302 Adv. ([email protected]") .500/.500".
I still have the 1970's Erson box!

Gary

i was watching but...not really interested...LOL

Hope you win the auction. I do have an excellent used set of .030" flat top TRW 10.5 to 1 piston set for the 340 if the auction goes over your budget; $120 and a NOS Sig Erson 340 Camshaft but it is a Solid Thumper, 302/302 Adv. ([email protected]") .500/.500".
////
Thank you for letting me know! I'm for sure interested in your goods! I will let you know A.S.A.P.! Thanks again! Craig. I'm interested in the cam as well.How much for all?

////
Thank you for letting me know! I'm for sure interested in your goods! I will let you know A.S.A.P.! Thanks again! Craig. I'm interested in the cam as well.How much for all?

Craig,

OK; the pistons are already spoken but the NOS Sig Erson cam is still available; $100 plus shpg.

You can send me a private message.

I am sure I will uncover more "stuff" as I go through my garage...have some really cool MOON Vintage velocity stacks around here somewhere...

Gary
Thank you,
Gary

Craig,

OK; the pistons are already spoken but the NOS Sig Erson cam is still available; $100 plus shpg.

You can send me a private message.

I am sure I will uncover more "stuff" as I go through my garage...have some really cool MOON Vintage velocity stacks around here somewhere...

Gary
Thank you,
Gary
Gary, I am after a set of +040 340 trw's if you know where there are some. I am in Australia and trying to rebuild my Mopar.

Brian

-
Back