TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MY EMBLEM PROBLEM

-
Ok, looking at the pictures of my car (left side) the third hole on the Barracuda is about 1/2" past the fish left hole, yours looks to be more than that.
Your emblem looks correct (what is the part number on the script?), the holes do not.

Alan

Looks like a number on the back side of the first "a". Then in the slot of the fish.

The number on the B is a tough one. Been staring at these for over an hour now. This came with a 65 barracuda parts car not mounted and I didn't bother to verify fitment, wish I had now!

If you you search 2579258 on FABO you will find quite a few examples

2579258 -verified on the "d"
AAAG -Verified
PMC1 -Verified
25(2)48(2)8 ??? on the "B"

Get a measurement of the pass side as the center pin should 1/2" further Part # 2579259

upload_2022-6-29_19-41-12.jpeg

upload_2022-6-29_20-5-38.jpeg

upload_2022-6-29_19-41-25.jpeg

upload_2022-6-29_19-41-39.jpeg

upload_2022-6-29_19-42-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Well did I miss that part that YOU cant see part #'s? Who would it be good for if I could see the part #'s thru my magical phone??
Maybe you should just drill more holes??:poke::lol:
Maybe try hitting the "thanks" button for people helping you out?? Manners go a LONG way.
I dont know the friggin numbers on it. If you can see some good for you.

Sorry for the caps but I am losing it on this car...

My holes do not line up with the standard barracuda emblem and the extra holes you would think would be for the fish are at the front and the fish is in the way if the barracuda emblem would fit. Driver is towards the back and passenger towards the front.... I am lost... Eddie is trying to figure this out for me as well but more the better.... This first photo is drivers side. View attachment 1715948785

Is your fender chrome ?

I guess if it were mine, I'd drill new holes and be done with it... no sense in beating yourself up over something so simple

Well did I miss that part that YOU cant see part #'s? Who would it be good for if I could see the part #'s thru my magical phone??
Maybe you should just drill more holes??:poke::lol:
Maybe try hitting the "thanks" button for people helping you out?? Manners go a LONG way.

Your comments are not needed. Be gone snowflake.

Snowflake? You must be talking to the guy staring into the fender that cant answer simple questions. :realcrazy:
I'll be watching to see what your resolution is.:)
Just hit ignore, believe me it works!:thumbsup:
Your comments are not needed. Be gone snowflake.

-
Back