Trying to find a project

-

floivanus

Reaction score
There was a thread on here a handful of years back where a member was working on his brother's dart or duster where he made all his own patches, anybody know where that one went, my old computer has the bookmark, but that thing is long dead

There was a thread on here a handful of years back where a member was working on his brother's dart or duster where he made all his own patches, anybody know where that one went, my old computer has the bookmark, but that thing is long dead
There have been a few threads with that aspect in them. One of the most remarkable is the Brazilian Dart thread by Alex.

Brazilian Dodge Dart 76 (similar to 69 usa)

What areas are you needing to patch? I've made lower quarter patches for several A bodies using old door skins etc...

This guy i believe did lower quarters, and trunk, if I recall right it was a yellow car.

I already made my own rockers, door patches, fender patches, drivers floor, b-pillar patches and put on new quarters

Alex made his look just like the originals hammering in the ribs and everything.

Alex's dart thread is great. It has given me lots of great fabrication ideas too. Lots of hard work went into his dart. He is a true craftsman

-
Back