Trying to find an old thread.

-

1995dak

Reaction score
I had read a thread a few months back about a guy at the races that had watched an A body leaving "soft" but running big 8th mile mph. He said he talked to the guy and he was running a big block with a 3.23 gear I believe. I looked all night Sat. night and still have not been able to find that thread. Anyone remember that and if so could you point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.

If you posted in the thread or liked or watched it you can go thru your watched thread history in your profile.

If you posted in the thread or liked or watched it you can go thru your watched thread history in your profile.

I should have but I wasn't smart enough to do that. I will from here on out though.

I've "watched" quite a few threads....I dont know of any way that they are listed ?
Bookmark yes but not "watched"

I've "watched" quite a few threads....I dont know of any way that they are listed ?
Bookmark yes but not "watched"
I do all my online navigation on a cell phone so I'm not 100% sure what the desktop version of fabo looks like. But if I go to the top left of my screen click on the the menu buttons scroll down and click watched threads then scroll all the way to the bottom and click all watched threads it will give me a list of all my "watched" threads. Its like pages worth I can go back to my very first post back in like 2011.

Here is what it looks like on my end.

Screenshot_20181119-170258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-170240_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-170306_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20181119-170322_Samsung Internet.jpg

I had read a thread a few months back about a guy at the races that had watched an A body leaving "soft" but running big 8th mile mph. He said he talked to the guy and he was running a big block with a 3.23 gear I believe. I looked all night Sat. night and still have not been able to find that thread. Anyone remember that and if so could you point me in that direction? Thanks in advance.
Did you by chance comment on that thread? It will be in your post history if you did.

your best bet is to try try try to think of a specific word that was used in the thread
or, if you know who posted it, and use that as search criteria

your best bet is to try try try to think of a specific word that was used in the thread
or, if you know who posted it, and use that as search criteria

Yea, I worked on that for a while too. Thanks for the help but I'm gonna throw in the towel on that one. Searched for a couple hours last night also.

-
Back