tti 2 1/2" from manifolds to mufflers

-

tom340

Reaction score
If someone may be interested, I can save ya a few bucks. I am soon to be pulling my Duster 340 off the road for a engine and trans. re-freshen and mods. Anyhow, I have on my car now BRAND NEW tti exhaust from the factory manifolds (1970 Duster 340) to the tips. I am going to be adding headers and will be swapping the engine pipe from the header flange back to the mufflers. I will be parting ways with my engine pipe. As of today, it has a grand total of 448 miles. I also have a set of new mufflers {flowmasters} that came installed on my car with ZERO miles. I dont like Flowmasters so I swapped them out for Dyno max before I plated the car.
If anyone may be interested let me know..The mufflers are available immedietly, the engine pipe will be freed up by Nov.. I'll sell as pkg. for $200

The engine pipe as stated is 2 1/2", and has the "H" pipe. Someone PM'd me w/question about the Flowmasters. Im not sure which "kind" they are, I never ordered them or saw the box as system was installed new on my car prior to me purchasing it. They were slightly louder than the DynoMax we installed this spring..
The mufflers are still attached to quite a bit of engine pipe, they are welded (normal for Flowmasters) so you can use as much or little of the pipe as you need. I can either cut the mufflers off, or you can take all the connected pipe at no cost.

I'm not interested in these anymore. It would be against my better judgement to have to prepare and ship the exhaust from your location to mine, per your pm. lol. I suppose you need someone to pick them up.

Its just impossible to tell exactly how much it will cost as they are still on the car and not packaged up for shipment. Anything I tell you would just be a best "guesstimate" at this time. I remember the shipping from TTI wasnt overwhelming $$$ .

How did they fit around the steering linkage ?Shippipng to 42039 Ky. you think? Picture ?
The engine pipe (still on car) has NO fitment issues anywhere. TTI is the best, after I install the headers I am going to purchase another headpipe from them. I am planning on getting the car on a lift NEXT Saturday to swap out the 8 3/4 gears so I could take a snapshot an email to you. <shipping> I wish I could tell you exactly how much, but what I can tell ya is it wont cost a penny more than whatever UPS or USPS charges unles I need to purchase box to ship it in. If interested, please REMIND me before next saturday or else I'll ferget the camera..

If I did this correctly (3) pics should upload of the tti exhaust engine pipe we will be removing from my Duster. One thing I forgot..and it a good thing... the exhaust is not welded so we can unassemble and ship in a box. It wil be oversized obviously but it's do-able.
Pls note: I aint selling the Dynomax mufflers in the pics, Im selling the new Flowmasters which are ready for shipping. TOM

Pic of the Flowmasters for sale. Still attached to the "first new" tti exhaust pipes that were installed on the car. The engine pipe pictured here is going to get trashed as they welded the whole thing up. Mufflers have NO miles on them, car was started & idled a few times, and I drove it up onto the trailer to get it home and back off again into my shop..

-
Back