-

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I picked up a pair of headers and neglected to use my brain to see if they would fit. Rookie mistake! I believe the gentleman who I purchased them from did the same. These were not used by myself and do not appear to have any carbon build up on them. I have the original box for shipping and I'm willing if the buyer foots the shipping bill.

PLEASE read through their documentation and ensure it will work with your application.

$450 obo + shipping - I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance as well. I would be up for trading in the extremely unlikely scenario someone has a set of headers that would fit a stock heads 383 B series big block in an A Body 68 Barracuda.

I can get more pictures upon request as well. Thanks for looking!

headers.jpg

20240621_154219.jpg

20240621_154224.jpg

20240621_154235.jpg

20240621_154240.jpg

Last edited:
Are you "sure" they are TTI headers? Post pictures of the PN if it is stamped on the headers. TTI made two different BBM headers, one set was for the B motor 361-383-400 and the other set was for 413-426-440 RB motor. The B motor headers will work on the RB motors, but the RB headers will hang too low if installed on a B motor.

If you click the TTI link he provided, it gives all of the info. I was gonna jump on these like a Duck on a June Bug.....but my motor does NOT have the required raised port heads for them to work for me.

If you click the TTI link he provided, it gives all of the info. I was gonna jump on these like a Duck on a June Bug.....but my motor does NOT have the required raised port heads for them to work for me.
And that's what caught me as well. From what I read though, it will fit a stock 440. It's only the 383 that requires those raised ports.

Are you "sure" they are TTI headers? Post pictures of the PN if it is stamped on the headers. TTI made two different BBM headers, one set was for the B motor 361-383-400 and the other set was for 413-426-440 RB motor. The B motor headers will work on the RB motors, but the RB headers will hang too low if installed on a B motor.
I can absolutely drag them out here in a bit and get some more pictures. Stay tuned.

I've thrown some more pictures up there. I was unable to find a tag with any identifying information. It's also ridiculously hot so if someone can point me in the right direction as to where that information is located, I'll be more than happy to run back out after the heat subsides.

And that's what caught me as well. From what I read though, it will fit a stock 440. It's only the 383 that requires those raised ports.
I have those on my 440/505 fastback , with raised port heads , no dents needed to clear anything ...

Believe It or Not they've done tests those headers will still flow like a river... they're just ugly as hell

-
Back