Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For sale or trade. These headers have been on my dart for a couple of years now. I am going to a small block and have no need for these now. I would be interested in trading them for a set of TTI small block A body headers, or a nice set of 340 high flow manifolds only. These headers are the large tube style with a heat coating. I paid over $800 for them. They are not new. They do have some dimpleing from where they interfered with the manual steering box. Asking $650 plus the shipping. Located in Chandler Arizona.

Note: They are still on the car and will be removed this sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_20120417_201403.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMG_20120417_201346.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,065
Honestly I cat remember lol they are huge, either 1 7/8" or 2". They breath very well.

I went and measured these and they are 2". Here are a couple of pictures I pulled from the tti website. Please dont be shy guys, need to get these gone so I can get my new setup!

Attachments

• TTI440200-LS-1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 824
  • TTI440200-RS-1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 825
PM Sent! Thanks!

you wouldn`t be interested in a complete 68 formula s front end would you?
sbp drum brakes, but good to excellant manual steering box, straight un modifyed k frame. am interested in the headers since they are 2".
thsanks,bob

Would you trade these for a pair of Fresh ported 2.02 'J' heads? I would pay shipping.
For sale or trade. These headers have been on my dart for a couple of years now. I am going to a small block and have no need for these now. I would be interested in trading them for a set of TTI small block A body headers, or a nice set of 340 high flow manifolds only. These headers are the large tube style with a heat coating. I paid over $800 for them. They are not new. They do have some dimpleing from where they interfered with the manual steering box. Asking $650 plus the shipping. Located in Chandler Arizona.

Note: They are still on the car and will be removed this sunday.

I went to TTI's website and got Not Found when I clicked the link. I know B headers work on A bodies so I assume A headers work on B bodies. I need to know if they work with power steering. Anyone know? I have a 68 Charger with a 400 block...stroked to 498 of course. Is that heat coating rust resistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back