-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roboman7s

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well guys my father-in-law has a set of TTI W-2 headers for sale for an a-body or b-body. Coated inside and out. Haven't been ran much.

# TTi 340BEW2-?? I think this is what they are, but I thought he told me they were 360. I will try to get some pictures posted on here this weekend.

$350 obo.

Thanks

Brandon
Canton, MO.

They were in a 71 demon. I'm not going to put money on if that's the right part number or not. I just figured I would post it today and see what the interest was on it then get some pictures and info in the next couple of days. I know he told me they fit the a,b and I think E body.

Just give me a day and I will have more info, he isn't a tech savy guy so phones and computers aren't his thing.

If they were on an A body with torsion bars, they won't fit another body.

Should sell pretty quick at your price if in decent shape.

They could be step headers or 1 7/8" tube.

Sorry guys, he is torn now on what he should do. We have talked to TTI about it and they have came out with a new set of headers to better fit his heads but I'm not sure that he will really gain anything by doing it. These are 1-7/8 headers, W-2. They are ABE178w2. I should know within the next day or 2. I hate to but I think I will have to post them on Ebay for sale, I have had 4-5 guys that hit me all at once to buy them on the spot and I think that is the only way to resolve it fairly. I will post the item number on here if he decides to sell them.

Just sell them to the first person that PM you thats the right thing to do. I know it was not me.

Why would you post them for sale and then not sell them? It's not fair? You sell them to the first person who replies. If that deal doesn't work out, you go to the next person who replied. My date for senior prom didn't tease this much, for Christ's sake.

Why would you post them for sale and then not sell them? It's not fair? You sell them to the first person who replies. If that deal doesn't work out, you go to the next person who replied. My date for senior prom didn't tease this much, for Christ's sake.

Probably figured with 4 or 5 guys PM him...he can get more then the 350 asking price on ebay....

you posted your price...now make a deal with one of the interested guys....

Let the seller reply and clear this up, please hold off on any more commentary guys .
We have been watching this thread and it's going no where fast..

Thank you..

I'd like to know where I am in line? I pm'd and never got a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back