Not open for further replies.

qkcuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I just picked up a set of used tti headers for the cuda. I called Mancini's to see if they could bring a 2 1/2 inch H pipe to Carlisle for me to pick up. They informed me I would have to pay $60.00 shipping to have tti send it to them, so they could turn around and bring it to Carlisle. I thought I would take a shot to see if anyone had one they want to get rid of, that I might be able to pick up in Carlisle, or on the way down. I will be crossing the border at Buffalo/Niagara Falls.

Does tti go to Carlisle themselves? I was thinking about picking up some headers at the Nat's from Mancini. Maybe that will be the same deal? I assumed Mancini would have some on hand.

Mancini does have a 10% show discount. That might cover the shipping charge.

The guy I talked to at Mancini's said they don't stock tti stuff, they order it as needed, and the only way there would be a show special is if it was something that they had ordered that was wrong, or didn't get picked up. That being said, I know a few years ago my buddy picked up an entire exhaust system including headers from them on a show special.

They are advertising a 10% show special on Moparts. TTI products are not listed as being exempt. I emailed them to find out.

Just got an email back from Mancini. They will not have any headers at the show however the 10% discount does apply. There would be a freight charge.

That sucks. I like buying parts at the big shows to save on shipping costs. At least the 10% discount helps. 10% on a set of $800 headers is a good chunk of change. Of course, maybe there will be other tti dealers there that actually have them on hand.

Indy Cylinder Head is also tti dealer. They are always there, but I don't know if they bring any tti stuff to the show.

tti's website shows UPS ground for an H pipe only from California to Michigan at $44.00, I think he was just ballparking it to warn me.

I priced the same part from a dealer here in Canada and it was going to be $100.00 more than getting it from Mancinis and paying their shipping. I bit the bullet and ordered it from them so they would have it in time to take to Carlisle. At least I won't have to pay any brokerage or tax bringing it back across the border myself.

I believe Tti runs the exhaust install shop on garage alley at Carlisle.or is it magnaflow?havent been there since 2003.but I'm sure there still installing performance exhaust all thru the show.

Pretty sure it was magnaflow. I remember them doing a lot of late model Challengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back